Kosabeck Consulting Services Inc. was founded in 1997 and has evolved into a company with many consulting talents. With a primary focus on safety we have been involved in the development and testing of many Health and Safety programs and Emergency Response Plans throughout Alberta and British Columbia.
As well, we have committed a great deal of effort into the provision of technical services such as technical writing, video editing and video production.
The key member of Kosabeck Consulting Services Inc. is Mr. Terry Kosabeck. Terry has a diverse education, a unique training and work career that qualifies him to work with you in areas addressed by this company.
Who is Terry Kosabeck?
Terry has lived in Alberta, Canada all his life. He attended university taught high school and trained as a medic in Alberta - he has worked in a diverse number of venues in his career.
- Bachelor of Science degree - University of Alberta; major area of study - Biological Sciences. Further study in human physiology at the University of Calgary.
- Professional Diploma - Faculty of Education, University of Alberta; certified to teach secondary education in the province of Alberta. Teaching areas included high school biology, chemistry and general science.
- 15 year teaching career including 10 years as a high school vice-principal.
- Practicing ambulance medic in Alberta over a 12 year period; licensed to practice in Alberta as an EMR and EMT-A.
- Certified by the Alberta Construction Safety Association as a Certificate of Recognition (COR) auditor.
- Certified Saint John Ambulance first aid instructor. (See: First Aid Training)
- Safety Consultant for small to mid-sized companies.
- Technical writer for software development companies and other industry.
- Emergency Preparedness & Response Consultant on the list of trainers for Emergency Management Alberta